2012年1月25日

Happy New Year Gangjeong



I made this film with my full heart, so I really hope people can enjoy this film.

In the beginning, I just plan to write the letters to some people who I met in conflict situation but I really dissatisfied on the action I've done and I felt hard about the difficulty of communication in a foreign country. Although I've already tried hard to learn the local language, it's simply not easy.

After I decided to write a letter, I face another difficulty that I don't remember some people's faces, or I remember the faces but I don't know their names. Even though like this, I still wrote the letters, but I felt not so satisfied on my writing.

Finally, I decided to try to make this film with my photos and my drawings. The images may help me to say something which I couldn't express well.

"What are you doing here?" "This is not your country!" "We just need silence. Don't bother us."

I hope the person who said this to me in English can understand me a little bit more.

That is what I want to say for this film. Please watch and feel free to share.


沒有留言: